The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager - Cognitive Technology Architect, to join our National Organization.
- Create, maintain and communicate the overall roadmap and solution architecture specification for various software development projects
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership to multiple teams and projects to help ensure applications are integrated and adhere to stated architectural and design principles and standards
- Lead efforts to architect, design, develop, and implement technology-enabled business and technical information solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies
- Design and implement the architecture to support the firm's application portfolio including the existing and new solutions and leading a team of hands-on delivery architects and developers
- Design and implement the service-oriented architecture to support the firm's application portfolio including the existing and new solutions
- Research, analyze, recommend and implement new technologies, standard processes, tools and techniques to further the firm's software solutions offerings to support the business and review business process and technical solution designs to help ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies
- Minimum five progressive experience in technology, application and information architectures and the delivery of applications in distributed processing environments, including ten years of relevant architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's Degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience in architecture and development using: Deep Solutions Architecture experience using different technologies and design patterns; Agile experience; Cloud, PaaS, DaaS;
Big Data Analytics, Hadoop, Spark, Map-Reduce, Payton/R, IBM Watson; Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Statistical Analysis, NLP; High-performance computing (HPC) & Execution grid platform experience (TIBCO DataSynapse Grid Server, Platforms Symphony & Load Sharing Facility LSF (IBM - www.platform.com), AWS, GigaSpaces http://www.gigaspaces.com/; SOA, ESB, BPM, Rules Engine, CEP engines, BAM; Java, .Net, C++; In-memory Computing & Data Grid (GigaSpaces, Oracle Coherence, GridGane (http://www.gridgain.com ), SAP HANA; Big Data & BI platforms (Hadoop, MapR, Alteryx, Teradata, Oracle, Neteza, GreenPlum, Spotfire/Qlikview/Tableau, etc.); Database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL, in-memory, HPDB)
- Experience leading a team with a track record in setting direction for system design, development and implementation; preferably within the financial services industry
- In-depth cross-domain understanding of the applicability of software solutions and off-the-shelf software, as well as experience communicating technology strategy and direction for all levels of management, end users, and technical staff IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.